Program Overview of Home-Based ECS Program
- School-year calendar and programming hours align with Pacekids’ centre-based ECS program; half day (2.5 hours), five days per week
- Weekly overview for learning as well as daily lesson plans provided
- Weekly teacher-led classes (via Zoom), home visits, and family-connect calls with Classroom Therapy Aide (CTA) & child’s therapy team
- Optional on-site classroom experiences (parented) offered monthly with strict health protocols in place
Important to Know
- All children in this program must have a severe delay/diagnosis as well as medical conditions or considerations
- A child’s success in Pacekids’ Home-Based ECS Program will be a shared responsibility requiring parent involvement
- Limit of approximately ten (10) enrollments per classroom
- Fees include $40 registration fee and a $20/month program supply fee
To learn more about this program or to discuss if this program is a fit for your family, email [email protected] or call 403-234-7876 ext 512.
Pacekids Programs is a charitable organization that strives to empower children with special needs and their families through excellence in therapy and education. Operating for over 25 years and funded through Program Unit Funding (PUF) from Alberta Education, & Family Support for Children with Disabilities (FSCD), Pacekids serves children with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Global Developmental Delay, Down Syndrome, Speech & Language delays, and more through a variety of programs in the Calgary area.